Marvel Contest of Champions
Fighting action game using all your favorite Marvel heroes
Marvel Contest of Champions, a fighting game where you take control of some of the most iconic heroes in the Marvel universe, introduces you to a man called, "The Collector." He's summoned both superheroes and supervillains to compete in an epic combat arena against Kang the Conqueror, a supervillain rated as IGN's 65th greatest comic book villain of all time. As the story builds momentum, you begin with two fighters. Even still, Marvel Contest of Champions brings you one of the most diverse and rich selections of heroes and villains imaginable. The gigantic list includes Gamora, Black Panther, Juggernaut, Star Lord, The Punisher, Winter Soldier, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, the Hulk and Iron Man.
Simple controls in the game lessen the learning curve, and you do not need to tap virtual sticks or buttons. In fact, as you slide your finger backwards, you can dodge punches and slide your hand forward for attacks. You can press the enemy to attack numerous times, and if you tap the screen, it blocks the incoming fist or foot.
Marvel Contest of Champions lays out numerous game modes like story mode where you spar with dozens of villains controlled through the AI. As you pass levels and progress, your enemies grow stronger. Glancing at duel mode, you face real players in hand-to-hand combat over the internet. Visually speaking, Marvel Contest of Champions looks almost identical to the console version. You have spectacular character models and setting designs. As you roll through the levels, you collect characters and improve their abilities, which gives you this wonderful feeling of progress.
- Easy controls make it better to play
- A real feeling of progress as you unlock characters
- Plenty of characters to choose from
- Multiple game modes
- The game lags
• Left by the Collector to organize his crystals, Howard the Duck laments his lonely lot in life when a new friend, Hyperion, arrives in need of help. Seeking a home for the Holidays, they set out on an unforgettable trip. Howard and Hyperion’s Holiday Hijinks is playable now till January 4th, 2017.
• Introducing Titles where you can show off your achievements in the Battlerealm!
• Three new Expert Daily Quests have been added that will offer TIER 4 CLASS CATALYST FRAGMENTS!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.